Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quinn's Quilt

It seems I've taken to naming quilts after their recipients and I certainly had continue the tradition with Baby Quinn. (Who doesn't love an opportunity to use alliteration, especially with Q words?) Quinn is expected to arrive around December 3. Luckily, I finished his quilt in time! Here is a photo of me with Quinn's mama, my cousin Bri.



Bri requested something to match Quinn's Dr. Seuss room. I struggled a bit but I'm happy with the outcome.




Another foray in to machine binding. I'm getting better! For my next quilt, I might try a zig zag stitch for binding.


I have two more friends who are expecting. I asked one what she'd like in terms of color and style and she told me to do whatever I want - as long as it's bright. Oh the possibilities!

0 comments: