Friday, July 18, 2014

Whale of a Good Time

Jenn and Aaron weren't the only ones being celebrated at the recent Lake George gathering. My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in August. Kathryn sent me a few pins of quilts featuring whales and anchors and I was able to duplicate one pretty easily:


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the quilt before wrapping it up. But here's a photo of Jake and Kathryn opening the gift.

And Kathryn was kind enough to send me a photo of the quilt, ready to go, in the nursery. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY NEPHEW!!

Updated to add.... the other day, I saw this fabric at Jo-Ann's. I almost want to redo Kathryn's quilt just so I can add this to it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this quilt is adorable! I love the whales so much. When in August is the baby due? Hope you're having a good summer!