Wednesday, June 17, 2015

IU Chevron

 Since moving to Bloomington and working at Indiana University, the amount of red in my house has quadrupled! So it's only fitting that I actually started collecting red fabric to go along with everything else red in my life. I've been collecting some true red (aka red, red) fat quarters for a few years and wasn't sure what to do with the material. Unfortunately, it's impossible to get IU themed fabric (trust me, I've tried!) therefore I finally decided on a chevron quilt (similar to my Purdue chevron from a few years ago.)


My strips were different sizes which gave some visual edge to the quilt. I ended up with a baby size project and donated it the Boys and Girls Club Holiday Auction along with some other IU baby items. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great picture of the finsihed quilt. Oy. This one will have to do.

0 comments: