Monday, November 1, 2010

October 2010 Quilt Camp

My last post was of my block of the month. I didn't mention this but I made it at Camp Tecumseh's quilt camp so I thought I better do a full post from that weekend. It was the Wild Wild West Camp. Check me out on the horse!



This is a picture of Maple. Maple likes to watch people through the window. She also delivered this quilt block to my mom. It was quite a suprise.


At camp, I quilted the Purdue quilt I've been working on.


I also worked on a Mystery Quilt. I wasn't super excited about the pattern so instead of making one big quilt, I made to smaller quilts with the blocks that I put together.





Here are my two quilts at Show and Tell. My mom also did the Mystery Quilt. Her top is on the left.


Here are some more photos from the weekend. I love to go from room to room and see what others are working on. As a quilter, I draw inspiration from other quilters and I always come home from camp with a list of projects to tackle.











1 comments:

Christy said...

Glad to see all your pictures! We should have gotten a photo of us together with the psycho wood lady.