Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Updates

I was updating my quilting log and realized I've made 119 over the past 16 years. I have 7 WIP's and three of those are tops that need to be quilted. Here are two:



Since I'm on a fabric diet, I've been working on random projects to use up scraps. I tried wavy piecing (which isn't as fun as I thought):

I also tried some paper piecing. It takes practice, especially since I taught myself. But I enjoyed the few blocks I made:


It's fun to have different projects to work on.

I just received some clothes from a friend who's 6 year old son passed away last year. I'm going to make a quilt from the clothes and I really want to get started on it. But I feel like I should quilt at least one of the tops from my WIP collection. Decisions, decisions...


1 comments:

Unknown said...


They can not do things, other people do not readily agree, once accepted, it is necessary to practice their promise.
If we want to make friends, we need to do something for others - those who need to spend time, physical, considerate, dedication to do so.
Time will pierce youth surface decoration, will be on the beauty of the forehead of the ditch dug shallow groove will eat rare! A born beauty, what can not escape his sickle for sweep.
_______________________
The games are amzing,let us together!
Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/